1. EVENT INFROMATION
1.1 REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENTS
By registering for the events the Athlete accepts terms of service of the ACB JJ League.
– The athlete must be confident in the data entered in the registration fields.
– Email linked to the Athlet’s account must be active to obtain the necessary information about the tournament(s).
– To change or correct registration data (Name, Age, Belt, Weight, Gender, Academy), the Athlete needs to change the data within the account in the Personal Profile section, or contact email@example.com. The changes must be done before registration for the event is closed!
1.2 REFUND POLICY AND PROCESS
– The amount of registration is 100% refundable before the starts of “late” registration, and 50% (during the “late” registration) before the closure of event registration. After registration for the event is closed, the amount is not refundable.
– The registration fee cannot be transferred to another athlete, or transferred to another tournament.
– Refund Process usually takes from 3 to 7 business days.
For above requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Brackets will be available day before the weigh in. However, the ACB JJ League reserves the right to publish the brackets on the day of weigh in, but no later than 12 hours before the start of the tournament.
Brackets can be changed until the beginning of the weight category on the day of the tournament.
- In cases where there is 1(One) athlete in the bracket, the ACB JJ League reserves the right to transfer the athlete to the weight higher (18 and older), or athlete can request for a full refund.
- If there is 1(One) athlete in the brackets (under 18 y.o.), the ACB JJ League’s support center will send a written request to the email address specified in the athlete’s profile, with a proposal to change the athlete’s weight to the weight higher, or athlete can request for a full refund.
1.4 WEIGH IN
Weigh in takes place the day before the start of the event day.
Athlet must wear (for the weigh in) a T-shirt and shorts not above the knees. Otherwise, the participant may weigh in with GI’s pants and T – shirt.
For weigh in, athlet must have the following documents:
Under 18 years:
1. ID document with a photo of the participant (Passport, Resident ID, Driving License).
2. Receipt from parents (available for download in the “EXTRA” section in the tournament’s description.
3. Insurance (The sport of Jiu Jitsu must be mentioned in the insurance).
18 years and older:
1. ID with a photo of the participant (ID).
The athlete must weigh in within the time specified for the Tournament. Otherwise, the athlete will be automatically disqualified.
In case of overweight, the athlete will be disqualified.
Allowed overweight is 500gr for Kids I, II, III, Infant only. No overweight allowed for any other division!
Event T-shirt will be issued during the weigh in.
The ACB JJ League does not guarantee sufficient availability of T-shirts for all registered athletes.
1.5 WARM UP ZONE
- The athlete must check the schedule and be in the warm up area one hour before the start of the fight.
- The athlete must closely monitor the progress of fights (Available in the warm up zone on TVs in mode and on the website.
- 10 minutes before the fight, the athlete must go to the exit to fight zone with ID and in GI.
- The athlete should carefully listen to the coordinators who call the athletes through the loudspeaker.
- The athlete must follow the coordinator to the zone of fights, and expect his fight at tatami.
- After completion of the fight, the athlete should leave the zone of the fights and follow to the warm up zone until the next call by the coordinator in case of a win (or for third place). In case of loss, the athlete should leave the warm up zone.
- The winners of the weight category (Gold, Silver and Bronze) must wait in the designated area for winners, where they will be called over the loudspeaker to the award zone.Respect other athletes, and they will answer you the same!
1.6 AWARD ZONE
After the final fight in the weight category, the winners will be called to the award area.
Athletes must wear GI (On the day of the GI) or NOGI (on the day of the NOGI).
The following are prohibited in the award zone:
- A bag
On the podium are prohibited:
- Electronic equipment
- Flags of other organizations
In case the tournament rules rely on cash or other prizes, prizes will be awarded in the following cases:
- If there are at least three athletes in the bracket.
Tour Prizes (Regional tournaments and Championship of Russia):
- If there are at least three athletes in the bracket.
League reserves the right to:
- Place in a hotel (motel, hostel) from 1 to 2 athletes (but no more than two).
- Purchase a transfer ticket (but no more than two transfer) NOTE: Email linked to the account must be active, otherwise, if the winner does not respond to the sent letter 5 days before the registration is closed, the League has the right to cancel the purchase of the flight ticket. (Hotel reservation + registration is active until the end of registration).
The Tour Prize does not include the following services:
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi to the hotel (motel, hostel)
- Taxi to the event arena
3. FOR PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS
PARTICIPANTS should not:
- Talk on the mat (athlete gets warning)
- Argue with the referee (athlete’s disqualification)
- Discuss the outcome of the fight with the referee (warning the athlete’s academy)
- Behave irritably: shouting for example (athlete’s disqualification)
- Show disrespect to the opponent (athlete gets warning)
- Show disrespect to the employees of the organization, to the coordinators. (athlete’s disqualification)
- Jump barriers (athlete’s disqualification)
- Try to get into forbidden areas (athlete gets warning)
SPECTATORS should not:
- Shout out, talk to the referee
- Jump over barriers
- Try to get into forbidden areas
- Show disrespect to employees and coordinators of the organization
The visitor will be immediately removed from the arena!